new apartment!

Happy first day of summer!

So I got an apartment today! Hooray! I went to finalize things and to take pictures of the place (pictures I should have taken the first time around).

Image
Steps going up!


Image
Alex surveying the area. He looks like a ghey.


Image
Living room.


Image
Stairs leading up to the bedrooms.


Image
Dave Woo likes it!


Image
The bathroom.


Image
The shower has two seats. Very convenient for Woo and I to watch each other lather and rinse.


Image
Woos' room.


Image
My room. A-bow-chika-bow-chika-bow-wow.


Image
Good-bye!


Image
I really miss this girl... =[

2 Responses to “new apartment!”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    o00o0o who`s the cute girl?!?! :p

    and new apartment?!!? where?!?!?!?!??! ahh!! u need to fill me in!

    If you are getting a domain @ a new server, and plan to have a blog, I would use wordpress--because they have alot of layout templates (and you don`t need to know any coding, you just need to know photoshop so that you can customize the graphics...but that`s about it). Great program.

    I miss ya <3 hope things are well with you otherwise  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous
Post a Comment